August 29, 1892
The new property of the Scottish Football Association situated at 6 Carlton Place, was opened last night. There was a large gathering of football legislators from all parts of the country besides past presidents and vice presidents of the Association.
Mr. Archibald Sliman (Battlefield), President of the Association occupied the chair.
The new property had been purchased for £1,550, and the alterations had been carried out to plans prepared by Captain Wilson, of the Third Lanark.
(Edinburgh Evening News: August 30, 1892)
Categories: The FA