Saturday, October 26 – 1907
On Saturday the marriage took place at Bangor Church, near Wrexham, of Mr. Harold Humphrey Lloyd, third son of Mr. Frank Lloyd, of Eyton House, Wrexham, and Miss Lucy Berry, second daughter of M. Edwin Berry, Brynafon, near Wrexham, the chairman of the Liverpool Football Club, a member of the Liverpool City Council, and solicitor to the Liverpool Licensed Victuallers’ Association.
The bride, who wore a soft Liberty satin dress, with three chiffon panels on the skirt, and orange blossoms, was given away by her father. The bridesmaids were the Misses Flora and Dolly Berry (sisters of the bride), and the Misses Cissie and Beatrice Lloyd (sisters of the bridegroom). They wore gold bangles, the gifts of the bridegroom. Mr. Ernest Lloyd, brother of the bridegroom, acted as best man. The service was performed by Revs. Elvington Bisset and G.E. Brown.
(Weekly News and Visitors’ Chronicle for Colwyn Bay, 01-11-1907)