Craigleith Art & Design.
Model makers of old sporting venues (How about a model of Anfield of 1906 or 1946 in your study?).
Links to passionate sports and football historians:.
* Established 1884 – The illustrated shirt history of Derby County.
* Badge of Honour – A visual History of the Liverpool Crest.
* Larry Wilson Johnson’s blog “Helltown beer” in honour of Columbus Crew.
* Rick Glanvill’s History of Chelsea F.C.
* David Moen’s excellent Liverpool blog.
* Stu Dean’s Partick Thistle history blog.
* Andy Mitchell’s Scottish Sport History blog.
** Have a read of Mitchell’s “The men who wrote the laws of association football“.
* John Lerwill`s Aston Villa history blog.
* The friends of Clapton F.C.
* Steve Russell’s Queen’s Park Rangers pages.
* My colleague Emiliana knows how to make a good football page – check out her favourite Bulgarian team.
* Sven Cahling’s website for team pictures is worth a check out.
* Gary Shaw’s football books “At the end of the storm” and “On the march with Kenny’s army.”.
* Liverbirds Aalesund, you can also find them on Facebook.
* Liverpool F.C. Supporters Club.
* Kirsty’s Liverpool blog.
* Irish Kop.
* Daniel K. Longman.
My findings in other channels:
* Tom Morrison’s “Half backs and the attack“.
* Private detective spying on Aston Villa players.
* Swedish team AIK and their friendly with Liverpool in 1914.
* Manchester United’s first red kit.
* Blackburn Rover’s first kit.
* BNA stories – Bill Shankly.
Do you have a website you want me to promote, please drop me a line.